Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Dream On

This week, I have been listening to a classic rock song called Dream On by Aerosmith. This song brings back a lot of memories from my childhood as my mother and father both enjoyed it a lot when I was a kid. The song was made in 1973, the year my mother was born, and made number 1 for the first and only time in it's existence. The song has a very recognizable strum line in the beginning, it would be really difficult not to recognize it when it comes on the radio. I believe that this is one of the first songs where Steven Tyler truly showed his famous screaming singing voice. The song has a good meaning to it, and I believe people need to hear more things like that now a days. It is a fairly popular song if you think about it. If you mention the name Aerosmith to a random stranger, they probably will say one of two songs, Dream On and or Sweet Emotion. Both songs are extremely good, and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to listen to older songs or just good music in general. The song is extremely authentic, with Aerosmith's own personal style of rock.



Dream On by Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment