Monday, April 18, 2016

Emperor's New Clothes

On Friday, April 15th, I went to a Panic! At The Disco Concert. It was the GREATEST thing I have ever experienced in my life. One of the songs they had performed was called Emperor's New Clothes. In the video for this song, Brendon Urie turned into a demon and basically created a godly song. There is a high note in the song, and he hits it to perfection. The music video for this song, at first it starts out as a continuation for their song called, This Is Gospel. Brendon is running into the light, and he hears an evil laugh as he descends. I believe it is his transition from and angel to a demon. He executes the role to utter perfection and I can not wait until a new video. At the concert, they performed about 20 to 25 songs, and it was absolutely amazing! Brendon even did a backflip on stage!


Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment