Friday, April 15, 2016

Love is Fire

Lately, I have been listening to a band that is actually quite new in the game. This band is called Northern National. Their song, Love is Fire, is an absolutely amazing song, and I feel like a lot of people in our area would really like the acoustics of it. The song itself has a very raw sound, probably because the band actually makes their own music and perfect it to the best of their ability. In the band, every member is literally named Micheal, so forgetting their names would be quite a problem for the listener. I don't really know what the song is truly about, mainly because whenever I do listen to the song, I get lost in how beautiful the song actually is. I am sure someday that I will find out what the song is truly about, although it is probably extremely obvious in the song. My personal favorite line from the song is, "Take me higher, this love is fire." Not only does it mention the song's title, but it really just brings in so much emotion. The raw emotion in the song is enough to bring some tears to the eyes.


Love is Fire by Northern National

No comments:

Post a Comment