Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Oh Glory

For the past week, maybe week and a half, I have been listening to the song Oh Glory by Panic! At The Disco. I really enjoy this song because it shows off the weird and unique side of the band. It has a very upbeat tempo. You know you have to bob your head or stomp your foot while listening to the song. To me, it just goes up in my list of favorite songs. Of course Panic! At The Disco is already at the top of my list with many song, this one flies far above a lot of them. There is one point of the song where Brendon Urie goes into two or three different ranges. He starts with a high range, then gradually go to a low range.Overall, it is an utterly amazing song. If you have a strong interest in weirder music, this song and this band are definitely the one for you!

Oh Glory by Panic! At The Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment